Handcrafted by Victor Franco
I saw this R2D2 and I had to have one and or find out how to make one. After a year or so of extensive researching, I found out how to do just that. The Man behind this one, come to find out, he is one of my mentors in my building process and I did not know that until he asked me why I wanted to build one...Small world...
I saw this R2D2 and I had to have one and or find out how to make one. After a year or so of extensive researching, I found out how to do just that. The Man behind this one, come to find out, he is one of my mentors in my building process and I did not know that until he asked me why I wanted to build one...Small world...
May 28, 2010
Star Wars in Concert
Sports Arena, San Diego, CA

No comments:
Post a Comment